To celebrate the launch of Draethen Solutions ‘Throughput Academy’, we’re running a prize draw!
Two lucky winners will get a years free access to our new programme ‘On Time In Half The Time: Part 1 – Why SBDR reduces manufacturing lead time and improves due date performance’ for a year. Everyone who enters the competition will receive a 15% discount code to use in the Throughput Academy by 1/6/2018.
All you have to do to enter is sign up to our mailing list
To enter, click here.
Terms and conditions of the draw are below. By entering you agree to be bound by these terms in their entirety.
Posted to the following groups:
Facebook – Constraints Management
LinkedIn – Theory of Constraints 4U
LinkedIn – Throughput Accounting 4U
LinkedIn – TOC Learning Network
1. The promoter is Draethen Solutions Ltd (company no. 09364682) whose registered office is at:
Draethen Solutions Ltd,
c/o Broomfield & Alexander Ltd.
WATERS LANE CHAMBERS
1-3 WATERS LANE
2. The competition is open to aged 18 years or over except employees of Draethen Solutions Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/12/17. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: one years access to Draethen Solutions Ltd Throughput Academy’s ‘On Time In Half The Time: Part 1’ (only). To enter the competition, entrants must submit a valid email address here.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by a draw.
14. The two winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners with instructions on how to access the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.