M145 - Getting credit for your study
In this unit, we will explain how to get credit for study on this course.
What you should do
- Read the learning objectives carefully.
- Review the Unit Notes.
- Refer back to the learning objectives to ensure you have satisfied each one.
- Complete the assignment.
What you should know
By the end of this unit you will understand
- How to get credit for for study.
- How to provide Alex with great feedback 😉
- Many organisations require their employees to provide evidence of continuing professional development. Participation in the On Time In Half The Time : Part 1 course qualifies as a development activity.
- We are happy to provide a certificate of attendance to credit you for your study during this course. The certificate is on a Draethen Solutions headed page and each is signed, numbered and recorded.
- There is an admin charge of £50.00 (+ 20% VAT where applicable) per certificate and the fee must be paid before processing. When funds are cleared the certificate will be processed and signed and sent to the email address associated with your account.
- We also ask a small favour. The Throughput Academy is on a continuous journey of learning and improvement. Your views are very important to us and would help us greatly to identify the improvements that really make a difference to our customers. If you have any suggestions to improve the Throughput Academy, our courses, for for content you would like to see, please take a moment to mail us at email@example.com
M145 Assignment - Getting credit for your study
To apply for certification please:
- Email Draethen Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your completed assignments. We will review your submission and respond.
- Please pay the fee (£50 +20% VAT where applicable) and upon clearance of funds we will issue a signed certificate.