M141 - Introduction to M140
In this final module we pull together the learning from previous modules and prepare for the next steps in your development.
What you should do
- Read the learning objectives carefully.
- Watch the video below and make your own notes.
- Review the Unit Notes.
- Refer back to the learning objectives to ensure you have satisfied each one.
- Complete the assignment.
What you should know
At the end of this module you should understand:
- How the key learning points from the course fit into a coherent whole.
- What else you can do develop your expertise in SDBR.
- How you can get help.